You would think soldiers selected for sensitive positions like this would know better:
Vice President Mike Pence
Soldiers assigned to Vice President Mike Pence’s communications detail have been reassigned from White House duty after a security video caught them bringing women back to their hotel rooms during a trip overseas, defense officials told NBC News.
The senior-ranking soldiers were sent home to the U.S. and removed from their positions earlier this month after White House staff learned of their actions, NBC News reported. [Army Times]
You can read more at the link, but according to the article the women were not prostitutes. This makes me wonder if the women were intelligence operatives then collecting on the soldiers in question?
US Vice President Mike Pence says the era of strategic patience is over. So I wonder what they are going to call their new North Korea policy then, the “All Options on the Table” policy?:
This combined photo shows South Korea’s Acting President and Prime Minister Hwang Kyo-ahn (R) and U.S. Vice President Mike Pence speaking during a press conference at Hwang’s official residence in Seoul on April 17, 2017. (Yonhap)
U.S. Vice President Mike Pence on Monday warned North Korea against testing America’s mettle with its saber-rattling, saying Washington will defeat any use of military force with an “overwhelming and effective” response.
During a press conference with South Korea’s Acting President and Prime Minister Hwang Kyo-ahn, Pence also reassured South Korea that Washington’s security commitment to its Asian ally is “ironclad and immutable.”
“North Korea will do well not to test his (Trump’s) resolve or strength of the armed forces of the United States in this region,” Pence said, noting the U.S. president’s recent decision on military action in Syria and Afghanistan.
“We hope to achieve this objective (Pyongyang’s denuclearization) through peaceful means, but all options are on the table,” he added. [Yonhap]
You can read the rest at the link.